Date: Wednesday, September 30th
The College Essay Workshop
With the added complications of coronavirus, the Class of 2021 is in for a stressful senior year. Top colleges will expect to see excellent grades, and cancelled tests will need to be made up. It is therefore more important than ever for students to get a jump on college admissions essays as early as possible, so that they can save their energy this fall.
Join The Admissions Angle’s Academic Director, Noelle Compton, as she shares her expertise on college essays. This workshop will include information on:
– The Essay Archetypes (the extracurricular essay, the community essay, the “Why Us” essay, etc.)
– Planning the perfect personal statement
– Strategizing a plan of attack, including a calendar for completion
($100) General Admissions Students will receive:
– A recording of the presentation for later reference
– The Admissions Angle Personal Statement Manual (PDF)
– The Admissions Angle Application Profile Brainstorming Questionnaire (PDF)
– The Admissions Angle Essay Workbook (PDF)
($250) Premium Admission Students will also receive:
– 1:1 personal statement brainstorm session with Noelle (60 minutes)
– Supplemental essay list for up to ten schools of the student’s choice
– One voucher for a round of personal statement feedback and edits, to be redeemed before early applications (mid-October)
Zoom Webinar (invitation only)
7:00 - 9:00 PM (EST)
College Admissions Services
Schedule a Free Consultation
Meet with Alex one-on-one via video chat to talk about your son/daughter’s admissions plan. Afterwards, receive a no-obligation Customized College Roadmap (CCR) with advice on courses, extracurricular activities, standardized tests, and Admissions Angle strategy.
The College Roadmap: (***POSTPONED***)
Tools to organize an effective admissions strategy
Are you the parent of a college-bound high school student? With college admissions more competitive than ever before, applicants need an admissions strategy to help them stand out. Join us to learn about what top colleges are looking for in an applicant. Learn how to organize your student’s admissions profile with a cohesive Admissions Angle strategy and how to leverage spikeview to help organize all relevant admissions data.